Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Life in Print

Drumroll. Hold breath. Exhale. I’ve done it. I’ve produced a book!

    After talking about it for (literally) about ten years, I became intentional and spend four and a half years going through journals and selecting excerpts that might hold a reader’s attention, adding my present-day comments, and setting about finding a way to get it in print. It was O.J.T. (on the job training) for sure!
    I learned more than I ever thought I needed to know in the process. And an expensive process it was. first the original company I signed with and paid a sizable chunk of money to folded, as in bankruptcy. Yes, that was a setback to say the least. But I didn’t give up. I prayed for renewed sense of purpose and guidance in what to do about it, and the Holy Spirit led me to reassuring scriptures such as these.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the lord with all your heart and lead not on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Psalm 32:8

The Lord says: I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

Psalm 37:7

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act.

Now that the book is available it can be ordered from most book sellers. You can get it herehere, or here.

No comments:

Our Family 2015

Our Family 2015